The home is part of the Milestones Trust Short Breaks service and provides stimulating and supportive breaks for people with learning disabilities. This enables carers to have a break from their role.
The house has a large range of facilities to ensure guest enjoy spending time there. These include:
- A garden with patio area
- Spacious downstairs lounge
- Large sunny dining room in conservatory
- additional dining room with flat screen TV
- Downstairs bathroom with hi-lo jacuzzi bath
- upstairs walk in shower room
There are seven bedrooms in the house and each one is individually decorated and named after a semi percious material such as topaz or emerald.
|Type of service|
|Type of ownership|
|TV in Bedroom|
|Mental Health Support|
|Respite Care Homes|